Many people, in most companies have lots of good ideas. Some of those ideas are breakthroughs.
But most never develop or get to market.
I can help with the specifics of:
- Leading innovation programmes.
- Spotting new market space.
- Creating customer-inspired propositions.
- Building exciting, robust business cases.
- Leading prototyping, launch and commercialisation.
I’ve managed innovation for big companies like AMP and I’ve trained with ‘innovation guru’, Gary Hamel.
I’m a published author on the subject and I’ve helped clients like Aviva and Barclays to create and deliver new products and propositions.