As a Digital Transformation and Innovation Strategist, I offer an uncommon ability to refresh and renovate business models and customer propositions. With digital experience dating back to 1996 and senior roles at some of the world’s leading companies, I am well positioned to assemble and manage the strategic, creative, technical and commercial talent that creates breakthroughs.
As a leading independent, freelance consultant, I help Executives, Senior Civil Servants, Digital entrepreneurs and the Agencies that serve them, to create transformation.
My professional biography includes:
- Founder of healthcare charity at 19.
- Published author on business innovation.
- Former Head of Product (Barclays).
- MBA, (Cranfield School of Management).
- Senior strategic marketing, service design, innovation and product development experience.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (Agile)
At a glance
My background at a glance: