Imagine the cost of bad customer service in a world where:
- If it was a country, Facebook would be the third largest in the world.
- 50% of UK mobile internet traffic is Facebook. Imagine what that means for customer service word of mouth.
- 25% of search results for the world’s top 20 brands are user generated content.
- 200 million blogs exist and 34% of bloggers post opinions on products and services.
- 78% of consumers trust peer recommendations. 14% trust advertising.
Bad customer service begins to sound like customer servicide doesn’t it?